There is a power in shapes.
A huge figure of an anime character in a famous amusement facility.
A mechanical clock on the street corner.
A symbolic object of a shopping mall. Dioramas and replicas of museums, works of art seen in museums and galleries…
When we encounter these “shapes”, our hearts are simply filled with surprises and emotions.
FES Inc. has a wide range of modeling technologies, including the latest 3D software, 3D printers, NC cutting machines, and craftsmanship unique to human hands. We will help your imagenation to make it “shape”.
By all means, give your image a “shape” and use it to stimulate people’s hearts.
- Design, manufacture and construction of three-dimensional art objects
- Manufacture, import, and sales of products, equipment, and materials related to stereolithography
- 3D data creation service, 3D scanning service (including on-site), CNC cutting service
3D printing service, FRP mold forming service, CFRP product forming service
Various coating services (including aging)
- Restoration and on-site installation of various types of 3D modeling products
History & Works
- 1996, Founded.
- 2008, CNC machine tools installed.
- 2011, Incorporated
- 2015, Many achievements in major theme parks, etc.
- 2017, Large three-dimensional object at Odaiba.
- 2018, A large 3D printer installed.
- 2019, NEC large drone body manufactured by CFRP.
- That year 5th,August Successful flight experiment.
© 2019 Skydance Productions, LLC, Paramount Pictures Corporation and Twentieth Century Fox Film
- Company name
- FES Inc.
- President and CEO
- Mazuka Kimura
- Head Quarters
- 1-388, Minamigahara-Cho, Kitashirakawa,
Sakyo-Ward, Kyoto-City, Kyoto-Pref, 606-8453
- January, 2011.
- Major Banks
- The Bank of Kyoto, Ltd.
- THE KYOTO SHINKIN BANK
- Kyoto Chuo Shinkin Bank
- The Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd.